Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Teriyaki Chicken & Pineapple shish kabobs

Yay for warm weather! Husband wanted to grill up some BBQ Chicken, but that didn't sound very appetizing to me so while he grilled up a chicken breast I threw together these yummy skewers with pretty much the only thing we had left in our fridge..pineapple. If we would of had teriyaki sauce on hand I would of just used that for the marinade BUT we didn't so I mixed together soy sauce, Panda Express Orange Sauce, some minced garlic and some pineapple juice in a zip lock bag, tossed in cut up chicken breast pieces and let marinade for about 30 min. Then just stuck the pineapple and chicken on the skewer and put them on the grill. Super yummy and easy!

*Sorry for no measurements of the ingredients, but that's because I just mixed up a marinade, didn't measure anything and hoped it would taste good :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment