Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Deep Dish Chocolate Chunk Cookies


So I finally bought myself a muffin top pan which I have been wanting FOREVER, and now I can make delicious deep dish cookies like these A LOT more than I should!

So to start you'll need one of these amazing little pans (I found mine at Smith's)

Ingredients:
1 cup butter ( 2 sticks) room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. salt
2 1/2 cups flour
1 bag semi sweet chocolate chunks (about 2 cups)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugars together. Add in eggs and vanilla, mix well. Then add in baking soda, salt, and flour. Mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chunks. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each muffin top. Bake for about 9 minutes or until edges are golden brown and middle is set. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Loosen edges with a knife. If after the cookies are cooled and you can't get them out loosen with knife and flip onto a wire cooling rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment