Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No-bake Energy Bites


I found this yummy recipe on Pinterest from http://gimmesomeoven.com/no-bake-energy-bites/ I only made two changes from the original recipe I added dark chocolate chips instead of regular and I didn't toast the coconut flakes. Super easy and so good!

No-Bake Energy Bites Recipe

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
  • 1 cup coconut flakes
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
  • 1/3 cup honey
  • 1 tsp. vanilla

Method:

Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour. Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1″ in diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.

Makes about 20-25 balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment