Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ATTENTION EASY MEAL!!!

FRENCH BREAD EGG PIZZAS

This I learned from my aunt in Israel. Hits the pregnancy cravings and SUPER easy and cheap!!!

  • French bread
  • pizza sauce (I used Prego)
  • Mozzarella cheese
  • Boiled eggs
SOOO to boil eggs. Put eggs in boiling pot of water for 10 minutes. Quickly remove from heat and add cold water and ice. cut french bread in slices. You can either eat open face (I prefer) or you can do sandwich style and put in a sandwich maker thing. Top french bread with pizza sauce and cheese. Add slices of boiled eggs. MMMMMMMMMMM

Sorry there is no picture. I know this is way lame for my first post in FOREVER!!!!! PS.. I know it sounds weird but it really is good.

2 comments:

  1. It's so crazy hearing you talk about being pregnant!! Love you and love that you put up some posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I am so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete